Eight Reasons to Get TABC Certified with Responsible Training
DATE: 8th August, 2017
Let’s cut to the chase: getting your TABC certification shouldn’t take an arm and a leg, and it certainly shouldn’t take more than two hours to complete. Responsible Training’s TABC certification process differs from others out there by being quick, easy and 100% online, making it the best choice for people working in environments that sell or serve alcohol and alcoholic beverages.
That’s why we put together this list of top eight reasons to choose Responsible Training for your TABC training and test.
- On-Demand Access. Because Responsible Training offers its training and tests online, you can access the TABC certification program whenever and wherever you like.
- One-Time Fee. Once you pay for the TABC course, you have up to six months to go through the course, as many times as needed to complete it successfully.
- Interactive. The TABC program features interactive elements, making the training fun, engaging and effective. You’ll never get bored or wonder why you’re learning something—the additional information always ties back to training materials, quizzes and tests.
- Modular. Responsible Training’s TABC test comprises four sections and quizzes, plus a final exam. These sections can be completed all at once or one at a time, allowing you to complete the course at your own pace.
- No Time Limits. The TABC course should take approximately two hours to complete, but you can take as short or as long as you like to finish the certification program. Plus, if you log out from the course, the program will hold your place so that you always start where you left off when you log back in.
- Online Documentation. The TABC no longer mails cards and certificates, so you will receive a downloadable PDF version upon passing the final exam. If you require additional copies of your certificate, simply log back into the Responsible Training website to access them.
- Authenticated. The Responsible Training program validates your identity during registration, before taking the TABC course and throughout the course to enhance your security and provide assurances to the TABC.
- Compliance. Texas maintains strict laws about the sale and distribution of alcohol. Responsible Training’s TABC certification program keeps you compliant with the latest laws, which ultimately reduces chances of fines, lawsuits and jail time.
Responsible Training offers one of the best TABC certification programs available. Sign up today and get certified.